Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
Automox is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to support the growth of our feature teams. We provide value primarily to internal Automox teams so that they can build products for our customers. The SRE team will focus on automation, instrumentation and stability for our platforms to achieve health and performance. We work heavily with AWS, Kubernetes, Helm, and Prometheus.
THE FUN STUFF
- Leverage your engineering skills to dive into and prevent scaling or stability bottlenecks of our platform services
- Work with feature teams to deliver reliability to our stack.
- Develop tools to make all of Engineering more productive.
- Instrument, automate, and load test Automox’s distributed, highly available products and services on AWS and Kubernetes.
- Partner with development teams to bring reliability into the dev cycle
- Partner with Automox's engineering teams to identify and instrument SLOs, and ultimately meet or exceed SLAs for Automox’s customers
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Demonstrated track record of maintaining and building large scale systems.
- 5+ years SRE, Production or Systems Engineering experience
- Experience with AWS products
- Strong in at least one of these languages Go, Elixir, Python, or Ruby
- Proficient in scripting and deployment automation
- Strong experience with Linux in a large scale deployment
- Infrastructure and application instrumentation; defining and instrumenting SLOs and SLAs
- Experience with systems such as Kubernetes, Docker, and RabbitMQ
- Experience managing public cloud infrastructure
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.