Sr SDET at VIZIO
Date: Feb 26, 2021
Location: Denver, CO, US, 80206
Company: VIZIO, Inc.
Sr. SDET Engineer is responsible for performing functional testing to identify, analyze, report and assist in resolving issues impacting their assigned projects. The general purpose of this job is to provide a dedicated, experienced resource that is completely focused on executing a broad range of operational test services to support our internal development team. Attention to detail and being imaginative are critical requirements of the role, as is a highly communicative, amicable, team focused and mature demeanor.
We value talent, self-motivation, and team spirit. In turn, we provide an environment with a large degree of freedom, autonomy and growth opportunities.
- Perform validation and exploratory test coverage using different testing techniques on assigned projects.
- Ability to write test plans and test cases
- Perform a variety of QA related support tasks for internal development team.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Experience working with Python, REST API and Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience developing Python based scripts for device automation.
- Experience with Linux OS and familiarity with commands. AWS experience – Redshift, Redis, lamda, Presto, Kafka etc.
- Experience with Git, SQL. Experience with continuous integration software like Jenkins
- Actively develop and improve skill set and abilities by keeping aware of QA industry trends and techniques.
- Add automated tests in existing automation framework
- 5+ year working experience in object-oriented design methodology and testing
- Excellent critical analysis skills and
- Excellent communication, organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience using Selenium API’s for browser automation
- Experience testing REST API’s.
- Experience testing projects written in Python and C
- Experience with PostgreSQL or Amazon RedShift
- Experience with Amazon Web services
- Experience with tools like Jira, Jenkins, Github
- A degree in computer science or a closely related field
- Experience with system integration testing, end-to-end testing
We are Beautifully Simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $78,252/year. The compensation package includes quarterly bonus in addition to a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits.