Sr SDET (Mobile)
The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) will leverage and extend existing test automation tools and frameworks supporting T-Mobile Layer3 IPTV products in a fast-paced agile environment. They will be tasked with building automation solutions supporting a CI/CD pipeline model.
- Build and maintain a robust automation framework for UI and Middle-Tier automation
- Design and build data-driven test scripts with a focus on resiliency, abstraction, logging and reporting
- Collaborate with Software Engineers, Quality Analysts and Product Owners to identify and fulfill automation opportunities
- Generate detailed reporting to include automation test results, coverage and performance impacts.
- Review and reconciles project deliverables aligned with strategic IT-Quality standards.
- Conceptualize, document, and communicate solutions concerning IT-Quality.
- 3 years minimum experience programming with C#, JAVA or equivalent
- 3 years minimum experience with UI based automation frameworks like Selenium or equivalent
- 3 years minimum experience with middle-tier automaton frameworks and tools like Postman, ReadyAPI or equivalent
- Ability to code testing scenarios, build automated test cases and debug existing unit tests and code
- Experience working across the SDLC
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in wireless telecommunications industry preferred
- Experience in Media industry preferred
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.