Sr. Sales Solution Consultant (Remote) at brightfin
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:15 a.m. (MST) on Monday, February 14, 2022
brightfin is a revolutionary, subscription-based software provider of IT Expense Management and IT Finance Management (ITFM) solutions, offered natively through ServiceNow or as a SaaS platform. brightfin helps companies manage IT assets and expenses related to mobile, telecom (fixed / voice & data), and cloud. In addition, brightfin enhances efficiency through automated workflows and industry-leading services such as UEM, lifecycle management, bill pay, procurement, and delivery.
Partnering with enterprises and government agencies globally, brightfin provides cost savings, efficiencies, and deep insights into mobile, telecom (fixed), and cloud expenses. The company has earned a spot on the Inc. 5,000 fastest-growing companies for the last two years and was the highest-recognized technology expense management company.
As part of the sales team, Solutions Architects are responsible for helping deliver profitable bookings and revenue. This includes:
· Presenting, explaining, and demonstrating brightfin’s business value and solutions to customers, prospects, and partners.
· Supporting the sales organization (direct and indirect) in conveying the value of brightfin’s solution to address business and market challenges including emerging and disruptive technology using knowledge and experience of the broader market, industry trends and brightfin’s mix of solutions.
· Providing business, process, and technical assessment, understanding client’s challenges, and portraying this as a gap-analysis that Brightfin can address at a detailed and executive (up to C-Level) level within the organization
As Senior Solutions Architect, your primary duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Ensure the value proposition of brightfin’s solutions are communicated to prospects at a senior level to gain buy-in from executives within the client organization
· Partner with Direct Sales team to provide detailed business understanding, process & technical expertise – drive discovery, perform executive-level presentations and solution demonstrations
· Demonstrate authoritative knowledge of current business challenges and opportunities and explain how Brightfin supports business growth and helps customers take advantage of new trends and technologies supported by Brightfin solutions
· Demonstrate Brightfin’s technology, listen to customer questions, and explain how our technology can solve customer challenges, improve their productivity.
· Engages the client in productive discussions to understand the needs and define the business case
· Gathers information required to develop a solution
· Analyzes customer requirements to identify gaps
· Ensures that the Brightfin Product and solution will meet customer requirements; refines requirements with the customer as needed
· Identifies pain points and directs customers to focus on processes or needs for which the Brightfin product can show immediate value
· Understands and translates needs into a targeted solution that can be delivered effectively (cost and time) by the Brightfin services organization
· Can demonstrate the value that will be delivered through the Brightfin solution using modeling tools, Proof of Concepts, and whiteboard presentations
· Identifies gaps in the implementation and presents solutions – training, need for SME, resource needs, etc.
· Lead packaging & appropriate pricing of solutions
· Lead RFP responses
· Assist in Transition from sales to the Implementation phase
· Communicate solutions based on business value and clearly articulate the business benefits to the prospect/customer. Able to separate short-term from long-term strategy and goals.
· Has deep understanding of the business value provided by Brightfin solutions in all areas of the business, current and emerging. Maintains strong relationships with delivery teams and stays abreast of pipeline activity providing customer feedback to help shape solutions.
· Ensure consistent communication and management of client needs
The following are the skill sets required for a Sr.SA to achieve success in the role:
· At least 5 years of business experience solving complex business challenges
· Ability to demonstrate an online platform and present other material such as ROI sheets and Process flowcharts in person and remote.
· Ability to stay up-to-date and learn new platform functionality & messaging for demonstrations
· Aptitude for staying abreast of emerging technology and how innovative adoption of technology and business practices can deliver competitive advantage
· Knowledge of the IT Cloud Expense Management industry including products/services and processes
· Knowledge of the Telecommunications industry including products/services and processes
· Knowledge of enterprise software usage and implementation
· Strong communications skills; the ability to articulate the value of Brightfin’s products/solutions in a clear manner to senior business leaders as well as operational staff
· Ability to listen, understand and communicate customers' needs verbally and in writing
· Ability to interact with others in a cooperative fashion to build strong rapport based on credibility
· Ability to analyze and understand data and the relationships within the data and how it is used by the business (specifically IT & telecommunication information)
· Broad industry and business experience, possibly gained through business consulting
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite to build compelling content and presentations
· Develop a strong rapport with prospects by building credibility through knowledge and value
· Identify customer needs and develop effective solutions that meet expectations
· Ensure clear communication of customer expectations throughout the Brightfin organization – Executive team, Services, Product, and Support
· Address prospects concerns and need head-on; recruiting the appropriate resources needed to meet expectations
What is expected of you at this level:
· Work on advanced complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical knowledge of the industry
· May be in-house expert on specific technologies
· Possess strongest of skills acquired through advanced training, often self-taught as formal training in emerging technologies or strategies may not exist
· 30% travel through the US.
· Office environment / Remote
· Potential for moderate to high travel based on customer meetings and assignments
Compensation & Benefits:
· brightfin offers a comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits package.
· Paid time off. We strongly believe in finding work/life harmony and the importance of taking time for yourself.
· 401K with employer match.
· Compensation is DOE. Annual base salary range: $100,000 - $125,000. Annual variable compensation of up to $25,000.
Brightfin is an equal opportunity employer. The company will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or military status, age, genetic information or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local applicable law.
Read Full Job Description