Sr. Quality Engineer at Alteryx, Inc.
The Analytics Products team is a full-stack, polyglot unit focused on empowering our users to bring in capabilities in Python and R into their Alteryx data analysis workflow. We are looking for a strong candidate to drive the quality strategy for our team. You will be part of the development team, working with developers, product managers and other stakeholders developing tests plans, executing tests, tracking and reporting results, troubleshooting issues and working to resolve defects.
- Work as part of the development team to refine features and stories helping to drive quality into all aspects of the product
- Support QE processes and initiatives to ensure the successful execution of the test strategy
- Develop, implement and monitor automated regression tests for each feature under development
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to update product quality test coverage metrics
- Support Customer Support escalations by triaging field related issues and offering solutions
- Fully characterize product defects and create comprehensive reports for distribution to stakeholders
- Provide insight into test requirements, design and implementation within your area Act as a customer advocate, committed to delivering quality throughout the company
- 3+ years as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or equivalent experience
- Experience with test frameworks such as Selenium, TestCfe.
- Experience working in a Scrum development environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies
- Miniconda / Anaconda
- CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins or Git