Sr. QA Engineer at Convercent
Are you a senior software quality engineer wanting to help build groundbreaking software you can be proud to tell your family about? If so, this is an outstanding opportunity to make a big difference in our growing organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in planning and design sessions with your Agile team to develop world class solutions.
- Develop test strategies to ensure proper solution implementation, maintainability and supportability.
- Design and implement test cases for system enhancements.
- Execute test cases in local and cloud deployment environments.
- Accurately document defects with reproducible steps, root cause and failure analysis.
- Deploy and maintain Windows Server and SQL Server environments locally and in Azure/AWS cloud.
- Lead small projects related to testing.
- Give your best to make our customers happy.
- 5+ years manual test design and execution
- 2+ years SQL scripting
- 3+ years working in a SCRUM or Agile engineering environment
- 3+ years testing, managing and deploying asp.Net MVC applications into test environments
- 2+ years cloud (MSFT Azure or Amazon Web Services) testing experience
- 2+ years usage of JIRA or similar applications
- 2+ years usage of TestRail or similar applications
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts and mitigating risk. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.