Sr. QA Engineer - Performance at Alteryx, Inc.
As a Senior Performance Quality Engineer, you’ll be part of the System Test team, and work with developers, program managers and other stakeholders leading Quality Engineering initiatives, developing performance tests plans, executing tests, tracking and reporting results, troubleshooting issues and improving product quality.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Drive Quality Engineering Performance testing initiatives from inception through completion within your area of responsibility.
* Design, create, execute, track and maintain automated system performance tests to characterize system performance.
* Present results of testing to Engineering team along with recommendations for areas of product improvement
* Provide insight into test requirements, design and implementation to support all non-functional requirements
* Analyze requirements and technical documentation to plan, develop and implement tests
* Document, track and escalate issues discovered throughout the testing lifecycle.
* Provide detailed problem analysis to the development teams driving product quality
* Act as a customer advocate, committed to delivering quality throughout the company
* 5+ years as a Quality Engineer with emphasis on system performance
* MS/BS degree or equivalent experience
* Successfully deliver products according to the defined test strategy
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum driven development environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with automation frameworks like Mocha, Jest, Selenium, etc
* Flexible, independent and self-motivated
Desired Skills & Experience:
* Performance test suite design for native and web-based applications
* Data analytics, including Python or R