Sr Platform Engineer at TruU, Inc.
TruU (www.truu.ai) is a cyber security company that is transforming the way we identify users and provide digital and physical access as a frictionless experience. We are currently looking for a Senior Platform Engineer and a Senior Data Scientist with the following skillsets.
Senior Platform Engineer
- Develop complex software systems that will scale to millions of users on our Cloud Platform.
- Work cross functionally in an agile environment with business owners, mobile development team, Ui/Ux, and Data Science team.
- Research, recommend, compare, experiment with and integrate new services, frameworks, and tools.
- Evangelize automation, unit / functional testing, and monitoring.
- Mentor others on the team, helping them to succeed and grow.
Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of industry experience
- Strong Experience in Java, Kotlin or other JVM based languages (Scala, Clojure, etc.)
- Very comfortable with Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Proven experience working in complex technology environments
- Passionate about technology innovation and adoption
- Strong knowledge of the cyber security and identity space
- Distributed computing and processing experience at scale
- Experience with high volume data processing and streaming technologies such as Kafka
- An interest or desire to learning more about data science and AI
TruU (www.truu.ai) is a funded company with strategic backers and a high growth trajectory. Our first customer is a well-known Fortune 500 Bay-area technology company.
We are a startup environment that is focused on empowering the team to architect and implement elegant solutions to the interesting and challenging problems before us, in an enjoyable environment that fosters our own professional and personal growth. Come join us in defining the future of identity.