Sr. Performance Test Engineer
Greater Denver Area
- Develop performance scripts using JMeter
- Execute Performance, Load, Stress, Endurance and Chaos testing to collect, measure and analyze the impact to the performance of applications, service layers and core systems components.
- Create, setup, and launch tests from AWS environments and within a CI/CD pipeline
- Perform systems monitoring and perform root cause analysis on collected and analyzed monitoring data.
- Effectively collaborate across teams to support mocked/stubbed test components and data
- Write intelligent queries to monitor, validate, and control test results and data.
- Provide senior level analysis of the performance test results.
- Work with key solutions architects and business managers to define the Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and Service Level Agreement (SLA) for all the business processes to be tested.
- Plan, design and implement automation frameworks for various applications from frontend to backend
- Develop database fixtures and testing hooks to facilitate automation
- Research new testing tools and technologies
- Setup and monitor continuous integration for build, deploy and automated tests
- Work with support and implementation team to investigate production support issues and perform root cause analysis as needed
- Learn & enhance best practices and provide technical guidance to other team members.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar field or related work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in dedicated Performance engineering, Performance testing and benchmarking.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience building and executing Automated Tests
- Expert understanding of performance testing methodologies and best practices.
- Experience with testing distributed systems in a cloud environment
- Ability to find root cause of performance bottlenecks and assist with corrective action to improve performance of applications under test.
- Senior experience with JMeter or BlazeMeter is required.
- Senior experience with AWS and Java or .Net required
- Experience writing SQL
- Experience with various network debugging tools
- Selenium experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
Read Full Job Description