Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why This Role:
We are looking for a Sr QA Manager with experience defining and implementing QA programs at an enterprise level. This position will be responsible for the creation and subsequent ownership of the entire QA program, including management of people and process.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the travel industry and have an immediate and meaningful impact at one of its fastest-growing companies.
The ideal candidate for this role is technically savvy, analytical, and process-oriented. This person must anticipate and embrace the challenge of solving critical business problems in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for someone who is a self-starter, willing to perform a variety of responsibilities and would be comfortable working with cross-functional teams.
If this sounds like you, and you’d like to implement a world class software quality assurance program at a fast growing company, keep reading!
What You'll Do:
- Assess resources, platforms, and applications to establish baseline and determine immediate and ongoing needs of program
- Establish and guide best practices, design patterns and standards for all QA and automated test implementations
- Manage day-to-day activities of QA team members (internal and external)
- Continually document and educate company on QA practices to establish a culture of quality
What Makes You A Great Fit:
- Strong background in test and quality assurance - demonstrated track record of both tactical execution and strategic leadership in test and quality assurance programs and procedures
- 8+ years experience in software quality assurance
- 3+ years experience leading and coordinating activities of QA team
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, and deliver on time
- Experience writing and reviewing test plans and schedules
- Experience with A/B testing strategies and frameworks
- Effective verbal and written communication with direct reports, engineers, and business owners
- Experience with 2-3 different automated testing tools
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve:
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $110,000 to $130,000. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on both company, individual and team performance.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status