Sr. Manager Engineering (Agile COE/Release Management)
As the Sr Manager Engineering Shared Services for LogRhythm, the successful candidate will lead software development and engineering shared services operations across our Boulder and India locations. This leader will be responsible for leading the following: Agile COE and Release Management. This leader will be instrumental in supporting and further evolving our Agile culture and Release Management approach. This leader will support the Sr. Director Engineering and work with a talented engineering leadership team executing LogRhythm’s platform and product strategy focused on enterprise log management/analytics and NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) market leadership. The successful candidate must have experience leading complex agile and operational transformations in large organizations.
LogRhythm is a company that highly values our track record of leading innovation, dedication to customer success, and a focus on our people and culture. The successful candidate will be a passionate advocate for these values and contribute to our culture of customer driven success.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Lead and support the continued evolution of our agile practices across the enterprise.
- Lead and support the continued evolution and improvement of our release management practices.
- Ensure that the LogRhythm engineering organization is meeting business, customer, community, partner and quality objectives.
- Lead and inspire the Agile COE and Release Management teams. Solidify succession plans and enhance management capabilities to meet strategic and operating objectives.
- Be a respected leader in the company and the industry. Establish a strong collaborative culture with peers and other functions within LogRhythm. Promote a culture of success, pride, performance, discipline, and creativity.
- Be an effective spokesperson and champion for the LogRhythm platform and the engineering team both inside and outside of LogRhythm.
- Work closely and engage with direct reports and peers to establish an environment that is motivating and entrepreneurial in nature.
- Work especially closely with Product Management and Marketing teams to obtain prompt resolution to key business issues likely to impact product release schedules, product requirements, product quality, and business operations.
- Experience leading engineering shared services including agile and operational transformations.
- Experience with implementing SAFe in large engineering organizations.
- Demonstrated track record of implementing enhanced product development processes that shorten release cycles and improve “time to market” for new products.
- A highly-driven leader that is known to deliver in high growth and highly dynamic environments.
- A team player, who works effectively in a team-based organization, collaborates multi-functional, and builds support and alignment around goals and objectives.
- Proven history of retaining, developing, motivating, and mentoring highly effective teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.