Choozle is looking for an individual that is eager to grow our Engineering team as we liberate marketers from complex advertising technology. Our ideal candidate must be someone who adds to our cultural values of Growth, Service, Attitude, Ownership, and Balance. Distributed responsibility is at the core of our Engineering principles, where every team member is autonomous and expected to be both mentee and mentor.
We look for individual contributors (Golang, GraphQL, React, Typescript) who are passionate about making a collective impact for our customers. Change is our constant and as a fast-growing company, Choozle is the perfect environment for growing your career in any direction you choose.
WHO WE ARE
Our Choozle vision is to make Choozle an amazing place to work that exceeds our clients and partners expectations through the application and support of our continuously innovating digital advertising platform. Our culture and our company wins when each individual truly cares about their work and their team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN YOUR CHOOZLE POSITION
- Integrating our front-end systems with internal backend APIs using RESTful React and Golang
- Working through all feature development, bringing innovative dynamic solutions
- Working on the full stack rebuild, rewriting the legacy platform to be modern and responsive
- Collaborating with the team on our existing infrastructure to increase partner integrations
- Collaboratively working as a senior technical member of the engineering team, mentoring others with your experience including paired programming, code reviews, joint design sessions, and daily standups
- Owning solution development on our core product while championing and evolving our best practices
- Balancing between your individual work as a contributor and personal growth
- Continuous learning that enables iterative software development while maintaining a reliable customer experience
- At least 3-5 year experience with GoLang or comparable back-end language preferred (ideal candidates have 3-5 years)
- 3-5 years of working with data structures and databases (NoSQL database experience preferred) and experience working with consuming and publishing APIs
- React experience and a deep understanding of React best practices, function components, hooks, and complex use cases
- Demonstrated good communication skills among differing viewpoints and a strong respect for collaboration with a Product team and stakeholders
- Proven experience building new products in a fast pace environment
- Proactive mindset with the ability to anticipate employees needs with clear communication and policies
You are excited about:
- A dynamic market that is constantly changing and requires everyone to regularly take on new challenges
- Growing a psychologically safe organization that embraces each person's strengths
- An opportunity to contribute to an organization that is scaling up
- A team that wants to maximize their impact - as individuals, to each other and to the customer
Compensation: $90,000 - $140,000
In addition to our salary, Choozle offers:
- Company Equity
- $100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
- $1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
- Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Self-Managed Time Off
- 401k contribution/match (3%)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds.
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.