Sorry, this job was removed at 11:05 a.m. (MST) on Friday, December 9, 2022
Luxury Presence is a rapidly growing Bessemer-backed SaaS startup that enables real estate agents to manage their online presence. We are moving fast to become the all-in-one marketing platform for the industry. If building scalable infrastructure to host thousands of small business websites or architecting world-class SaaS experiences interests you — you would be a great fit for our engineering & development teams.
Who is the Flagship Product Group?
The Flagship group owns our core product offering which includes Website Builder, Render Engine and Website Hosting Architecture. The team is fully immersed in the challenges of abstracting html/css and how to enable real estate agents to build and customize their website. This team regularly interfaces with the Platform and Data Squads for CMS and MLS Data in addition to the Creative Team for templated HTML content. Currently the render engine is responsible for rendering more than 1000 static pages a minute and the team is exploring how to build the next generation of collaborative home search capabilities.
We do a quick, 3 step, fully virtual interview process.
1. Engineering Craft Interview (Technical Breadth)
2. Engineering Craft Interview (Experience Deep Dive)
3. Culture and Values Interview
What you will do as a Sr. Full Stack Engineer:
- Design, build, test, and deploy the cloud-native platform and microservices/API to be consumed by our platform and clients
- Develop new user-facing features and build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Partner with architecture and external development teams to design reusable frameworks and technical solutions
- Participate in the evaluation of emerging technology and tools
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Conduct code reviews for peers and mentor junior Engineers
- Iterate on our framework for rendering and building a common of libraries and components
- Participate in squad ceremonies and team events (lunch & learn, brainstorms, etc.)
Our Technology Stack:
- React / StyledComponents / Apollo / SingleSPA
- Node / Typescript Microservices
- Python ETLs
- Postgres / ElasticSearch / DynamoDB
- AWS / Kubernetes / Lambda
Skills And Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with web application frameworks such as Nodejs, React, Redux, Angular, Next or similar. GraphQL experience is a plus!
- Experience with data-driven architecture and systems design, RESTful APIs, microservices architecture.
- Proficiency utilizing SQL, NoSQL, in-memory and distributed SQL (e.g. PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, AuroraDB)
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs, external frameworks, and libraries
- Expert-level understanding and implementation of cloud-native architectures (AWS serverless or containers preferred) at scale in production
- Demonstrated understanding and implementation of software design principles such as SOLID and DIExperience with Software as a Service (SaaS), multi-tenancy application development
- Embraces the concepts of Agile Scrum software development and its related collaboration and issue tracking tools (e.g. Freshworks, JIRA, Rally)
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CICD) model, including Github and CI pipeline automation tools
- Proven success working in Agile environments (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
Who we are: Luxury Presence is the real estate industry's most powerful marketing platform, providing award winning websites and cutting edge tech to the world’s top agents.
Founded in 2016 by Stanford Business School alumni Malte Kramer, Luxury Presence currently serves over 5000 clients in the U.S. and Canada with its SaaS model — including over 20 of the top 100 WSJ real estate agents and teams. In addition, Luxury Presence is the official website partner to some of the industry's most powerful brokerages.
The Los Angeles-based SaaS company raised $25.9 million for its Series B round. Bessemer Venture Partners led the round alongside fellow existing investors Toba Capital and Switch Ventures. Former Dallas Mavericks basketball player Dirk Nowitzki also participated in the round, along with other angel investors.
Its solutions include stunning website design, an engaging home search tool, an agent-to-agent listing referral network, powerful content & SEO strategies, expert-lead social media management, and digital advertising for lead generation. In 2020, Luxury Presence was recognized as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA and by Inc. as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America and then again in 2021 — LP ranked 598th.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Read Full Job Description