Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
The Frontend & API team is responsible for building the web UI that allows customers to manage and gain insights about their endpoints as well as defining an API that powers the UI and allows customers to build custom solutions.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer for the Frontend & API team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Contributing to all aspects of the software development lifecycle from ideation through maintenance and bug fixing as part of a fast-moving scrum team
- Writing performant, testable, and maintainable code that integrates with a RESTful API and powers a fantastic user experience
- Translating visual designs into code
- Collaborating with Product and Design team members to shape and define the product that we bring to customers
- Building a frontend architecture that allows teams to add modular functionality to the UI without compromising the consistency of the customer experience or code base
- Providing frontend expertise and mentorship to other engineers throughout the organization through design and code reviews, documentation, best practices, and knowledge sharing sessions
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Passion for solving customer problems using technology
- Experience working with fast moving cross functional teams including engineering, design, and product
- Experience breaking down complex functionality into a simple technical design
- An interest in making those around you better through teaching, sharing, and mentoring
- An ability to drive changes in technology and processes with humility and tact
- A sense of ownership and curiosity that drives you to dig into why the API is returning a 500 response rather than immediately throwing a ticket over the wall
- Frontend development experience using a modern framework such as React, Vue, Angular, etc.
- Experience in developing enterprise level single page applications that are highly responsive
- Understanding of computer science concepts such as data structures, algorithms, and design patterns, and how they affect performance and scalability of web applications
- Experience with modern build and testing tools such as webpack, Jest, Karma, Gulp, etc.
- Experience in developing reusable NPM modules
- Strong understanding of software engineering best practices, including unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, debugging, troubleshooting, and agile development
Automox aims to be an employer of choice and we know that means offering a comprehensive compensation package to support our employees. Our packages include base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits for all full time permanent employees.
-Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k) and more. Automox has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all employees.
-Parental Benefits: Adoption benefits, Parental leave
-Time off: We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.
-Perks: Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no commute.
-Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range.
-$120,000 - $174,000/year
-All employees are part of our Company bonus plan. Our bonus is a mix of company performance and individual contributions.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.