Sr Engineer, Software
Sr Engineer, Software
- Collaborate daily with product managers, scrum masters, and UX designers
- Write dynamic web applications using test-driven development techniques
- Design application solutions to complex problems
- Advise front-end engineers on UI implementation best practices
- Disciplined and regimented, with a zealous focus on consistency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience working within agile methodologies.
- Technical expertise with:
- ExpressJS,, VueJS, and React
- Mocha, Jasmine, Karma, and Selenium
- WebPack and Babel
- HTML / CSS
- 10+ years of experience building web-based user interfaces.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or quantitative field
- Masters of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or quantitative field
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.