Sr. DevOps Engineer
US IN A NUTSHELL:
How many times have you found yourself in a meeting becoming frustrated while trying to share content with everyone, including the remote participants?
Sitting through meetings can be challenging enough, even without running into technical issues. That is why we are reimagining the traditional meeting model by removing the technical barriers of troublesome technology, enabling you to simply and wirelessly share content from any device, and empowering an environment of collaboration.
Basically, we make meetings efficient, engaging, and fun by disrupting this space with our award-winning product, Solstice. To continue our mission, we are growing our great engineering team into a world-class force. If you are ready to bring great ideas to the table and you love a good challenge, we should talk!
YOU IN A NUTSHELL:
Having been a successful leader in DevOps Engineering, you’re looking for the next big challenge to help a company scale its SaaS infrastructure to the next level. You are awesome at building highly available and scalable infrastructures. Others will call you an expert in AWS and/or GCP. You get excited about automating infrastructure components with some of today’s hottest technologies. Essentially, you want to automate everything that makes sense and aligns to continuous delivery. You are challenged by leveraging technology and people to build the best secure infrastructure and SaaS operations. You are not just focused on today’s infrastructure but can steer the architecture toward its future direction. You jump in to get things done, even if things are a little messy, but circle back to make sure it’s good for the next cycle. You are a leader willing to take measured risks and be accountable for them when they don’t pan out.
If this is sounds like you, please keep reading.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Have built, scaled, and managed cloud infrastructure with the latest tools in AWS and/or GCP.
- Strong experience in IaaS automation, including development.
- Have strong knowledge of cloud architecture, configuration management, and CI/CD best practices.
- Led building and running robust CloudOps best practices.
- Have advocated for HA and various scaling models appropriate to the task, including containerization.
- Experience with building and managing robust monitoring capabilities.
- Running database deployments in a larger relational database like Postgres, and NoSQL environments.
- In-depth experience with networking and network security, along with cloud security.
- Managed and administered multi-platform environments (Linux, Mac OSX, Windows).
- Ideally, you have done this for 6+ years.
- Bonus points for experience in SaaS software for meeting collaboration or video conferencing companies, or developing video streaming, networking, or graphics software.
FEW EXAMPLES OF WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Generous PTO plan
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Matching 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, open, and dog-friendly work environment