Sr. DevOps Engineer
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Software Configuration Management: Branching, Merging with TFS and Git
- Azure cloud administration: Virtual Machines, Networking, Database and Websites leveraging Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
- Application deployment using internally developed and industry-standard deployment tools.
- Windows system engineering and administration, including Active Directory
- Manage SQL, web and management infrastructure servers in a hybrid cloud environment.
- PowerShell scripting to automate and improve processes across the development pipeline.
- Create and maintain process documentation
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft-based DevOps
- Familiar with Azure Resource Manager templates
- Familiar with Azure Cloud Shell or AzureRM PowerShell modules
- Familiar with an automated or continuous deployment software (Octopus Deploy or similar)
- Thrives in an Agile environment.
- Microsoft SQL server installation and configuration management experience
- Basic knowledge of TFS/build definitions, system configuration, manifest deployments, complex resource dependencies, compilation into catalogs for distribution to target systems/servers
- Experience building and improving automated processes such as environment creation, CI/CD pipeline and integrating monitoring with Slack.
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts and mitigating risk. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.