Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
Design and build key technical components of Salesforce and integrations with the Salesforce ecosystem. Promote implementation best practices and recommend solutions ensuring we have scalability and extensibility in mind. Partner with business teams to develop best in class CRM and Finance processes for usability, adoption, overall application effectiveness & management reporting.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Design and build technical Salesforce and integration solutions based on business needs, platform limitations, and best practices; Provide technical strategy and guidance for ongoing Salesforce and integration activities.
· Manage technical issues and serve as the technical authority for team members throughout issue resolution.
· Provide business guidance on capabilities of the Salesforce platform to help shape business visions and strategies for developing and/or improving processes and efficiencies
· Conduct design and code reviews of developer/advanced administrator work; Mentor administrators and developers during solution interactions
· Champion Salesforce best practices throughout the organization
· Understand platform limitations and design alternatives to work around limitations
· Build technical expertise in all Enterprise Applications, including NetSuite and ServiceNow
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field, with Salesforce certifications, including: Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Certified Platform Developer I
· A minimum of five (5) years of related work experience using Salesforce.com and components such as Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Communities, Single Sign On, APIs, and integrating with enterprise systems
· Outstanding analytical skills with ability to achieve results in a complex environment
· Strong SFDC knowledge and integration components for SFDC (for example, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, Celigo experience preferred, SFDC data loaders and ETL Tools)
· Demonstrated understanding of SDLC methodologies
· Experience working in an agile environment
· Sales Cloud experience required
· Service Cloud experience required
· Salesforce Communities experience required
· Accounting/Financials knowledge a major plus
· Salesforce CPQ experience a major plus
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Located and working from an office location (when required)*
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.
*Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.