Sr. Dev Ops Engineer
We are seeking an experienced and versatile Sr. Dev Ops Engineer. The ideal contributor will work with a skilled team developing and operating our services backbone infrastructure and products supporting our development and deployment requirements.
Ideal candidates will be excited about IT automation and open source tools, with a strong desire to experiment with new technologies leading to a hardened solution. She/he will have experience working in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google, Openstack), provisioning, deployment, and configuration management. A person with a continuous education capacity that thrives in a dynamic team environment is sought.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent work experience
- Experience automating the deployment of software using tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
- Experience provisioning and managing applications in cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, Google, OpenStack)
- Experience as a developer or administrator, preferably in a mixed environment (Windows & Linux)
- Experience with system performance monitoring.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following scripting languages: Ruby, Perl, Python
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, MongoDB, and Cassandra
- Experience with revision control systems including branch, merge and tag strategies using Git or SVN
- Experience working in an Agile, Scrum, or Kanban environment
- Strong teamwork, communication and leadership traits