Sr. Data Warehouse Developer
You are an experienced data warehouse developer with a passion for transforming a company’s data into actionable information. You are experienced developing end-to-end data architecture and you seek an opportunity to have a clear and visible impact on the direction of a company’s business intelligence. At Webroot, in Broomfield, CO, we seek to empower a data warehouse developer that will be critical in building functional and scalable data infrastructure to provide the organization with the ability to make informed decisions. As a data warehouse developer, you will be responsible for the hands-on development of data marts. In addition, you will provide expertise and feedback for the direction and vision of data warehousing, including best practices, architecture and product selection. This is a chance to be involved from beginning to end on a team that is high on collaboration and low on egos. Apply today!
In this job you will:
- Lead activities around data analysis, data profiling, and data extraction (validation and transformation rules) from multiple disparate sources
- Integrate data, using ETL processes, into a robust and scalable model in a flexible but secure environment, in line with Corporate IT practices and infrastructure standards
- Analyze business requirements to design and develop optimal technical solutions using approved databases, software development tools, and methodologies
- Develop scalable data models for data acquisition, storage, access, and analysis required for structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
- Build, manage, and monitor the ETL processes for Data Warehousing and BI solutions
- Enhance the data infrastructure framework by evaluating new and existing technologies, techniques to create efficient processes around data extraction, aggregation, and analytics
- Collaborate with Finance, IS, and Business Team Members to optimize the usage of data and information
- Help with establishing and maintaining standards and guidelines for the design, development, tuning, deployment, and maintenance of information and advanced data analytics
- Recommend improvements for data architecture, infrastructure, and data usage
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to build extendable interactive BI and Analytics solutions
You bring to the table:
- 6+ years in Data Warehousing Development
- 3 + years hands on experience as an ETL developer
- 2 + years in Data Architecture
- Ability to recommend innovative solutions to solve business and technical problems in a straight forward manner to business partners
- Track record of successfully building Warehousing and Business Intelligence solutions that connects to distributed data storage using multiple data connectors
- Extensive experience with SQL programming (TSQL, PLSQL)
- Experience with RDBMS, Postgres, NoSQL, and AWS related data storage (S3, RDS).
- Experience with distributed data processing/storage such as Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, Presto, HBase, and AWS related big data services (EMR, Athena, DynamoDb, RedShift).
- Solid understanding of Business Intelligence (BI) technology trends
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' personal computers, mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but also that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.