Solutions Engineer at SpotX (now part of Magnite)
Join SpotX as a Solutions Engineer in Denver (Broomfield), Colorado.
SpotX is the leading video advertising platform shaping digital video and the future of TV globally and is headquartered in Denver with 10 offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC regions. In the US, SpotX works with nearly all major OTT stakeholders and reaches 4 out of 5 viewers of ad-supported CTV, or 50 million households.
The Solutions Engineer at SpotX is the technical lead for all clients. They work closely with all departments in the company, including our Supply Operations, Demand Operations, Engineering, and Business Development teams.
This is a constantly growing team that adapts to what is needed in the company and in the industry, so the role requires versatility.
Support / Integrations:
- Troubleshoot technical issues / integrate clients
- Write SQL queries for reporting and troubleshooting purposes
- Develop and organize documentation
- Upholds team expectations as set by the Manager
- Listens to Tech Lead regarding code implementation guidelines
- Provides daily updates of work in-progress
- Escalate production impacting incidents to Development teams
- Attend client meetings Collaboration
- Works with Manager to create a Team first culture
- Works closely with Tech Lead to understand products
- Alignment with other Solutions Engineers on the Team
- Seeks out mentors
- Improves processes and troubleshooting/integration tactics
Requirements and Preferred Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years Adtech experience / knowledge
- 3+ years technical support / integration experience
- Experience working with clients face-to-face
- Knowledge of VAST, VPAID, ad servers, DSPs, ad exchanges, and SSPs
- Experience in analyzing issues, distilling and communicating their relevant aspects
- Comfortable at a shell prompt (Unix/linux experience)
- Experience working with online video, CTV apps, mobile apps
Travel Time: 25% or less
This position is based in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, unlimited time off, a comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision insurance), 401k matching program, education assistance, gym reimbursement, parental leave and an annual technical education stipend
The base compensation range for this role, depending on level I, II or III: $75,000 - $110,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
At SpotX, we strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We hire based on experience and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
COVID-19 Precautions: remote interview process, virtual onboarding for new hires
An innovative company building best-in-class technology from 10 offices around the world (including Denver, New York City, London, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Belfast)
A fun, casual, and collaborative culture with a commitment to work-life balance
An award-winning organization, check out our latest accolades here
Committed to work life balance, offering a company-wide annual holiday break: our offices are closed from Christmas to New Years
Proud to give back through the SpotX for Change Program matches up to $250 per year of employee donations to charities. SpotX contributed over $50K to charitable organizations in 2020
Featured on The Muse, learn more about our company and view employee testimonials here
In the news...check out our latest updates here
We LOVE our customers.
We BELIEVE in our people.
We RESPECT each other.
We are DRIVEN.
We are SPOTX.
SpotX is the leading video advertising platform shaping digital video and the future of TV globally. The company’s solutions enable media owners to monetize content across all screens and streams while providing advertisers with direct access to brand-safe, premium inventory. With best-in-class technology purpose-built for video, SpotX’s trusted, privacy-compliant solutions are employed by some of the largest media owners in the world including A+E Networks, Crackle Plus, The CW Network, Dentsu CCI, Discovery, Electronic Arts, Fox Corporation, fuboTV, Gannett, Microsoft, Newsy, Pluto TV, Roku, Sling TV, and Vudu. In the US, SpotX works with nearly all major OTT stakeholders and reaches 4 out of 5 viewers of ad-supported CTV, or 50 million households. SpotX is a subsidiary of Bertelsmann’s RTL Group and is headquartered in Denver with 10 offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC regions. Learn more at www.spotx.tv.