LogRhythm is the pioneer in Threat Lifecycle ManagementTM (TLM) technology, empowering organizations on six continents to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. Our TLM platform unifies leading-edge data lake technology, artificial intelligence and security analytics in order to serve as the foundation for the AI-enabled security operations center. We are consistently recognized as a leader in the security intelligence domain and have been placed in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant for 6 consecutive years.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will have an opportunity to build and bring new features and products to market using commercial off the shelf hardware, from drawing board to packaged ‘turn-key’ appliances. This is an opportunity to leverage your networking and systems knowledge to directly contribute to the software products delivered to our customers. You will have the chance to be embedded in the software engineering group solving complex integration problems and making improvements to the Windows and Linux systems.
- Gather requirements, create designs, and implement (prototype) the hardware/software needed for end users
- Build and deliver the technology, automation and processes to manufacture and maintain production-grade solutions
- Collaborate with other members of the Research and Development teams to plan and coordinate the implementation of complex system and software implementations
- Conduct system performance evaluations and publish results to key internal stakeholders
- Make technical design decisions, solve complex integration problems, and make improvements to Windows and Linux systems
- Proven ability to implement secure, reliable and scalable systems
- PowerShell, Bash, Python or equivalent scripting experience required
- Exposure to both Windows and Linux, preferably stronger with Windows
- Experience with one or more hypervisors (VMWare, Hyper-V, Xen, KVM, etc.)
- Experience with one or more commercial cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Excellent experience with Performance Management on complex systems
- Strong communication, organization, and documentation skills
- Proven project delivery skills
- Bachelor’s degree (Information Technology, Computer Science, or related) or equivalent experience
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.