Solutions Architect at ReCharge
As a Solutions Architect on our Growth team, you’ll be an integral part of furthering ReCharge’s market reach and growing our partner network. You will know the ReCharge product inside and out, and be the go-to technical resource within the Growth team. While you will be involved in a variety of different projects, your main responsibilities will include scoping complex sales deal requirements, creating enablement content pieces for our partners, integrating ReCharge into enterprise merchants, and handling technical escalations from our Solutions Engineering team.What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Scope complex requirements for enterprise sales deals.
- Integrate and implement ReCharge into merchant stores for partner agencies.
- Analyze industry trends and create ReCharge-centered content pieces to market to our partner and merchant network.
- Handle internal technical escalations from our sales, solutions, and partnerships teams.
- Occasionally, participate in industry trade shows, conferences, and third party sponsorships for ReCharge.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Expert understanding of APIs, web hooks, and proficient front-end debugging experience
- Expert understanding of web templating systems (Jinja2, Liquid)
- Ability to lead across multiple organizations and projects with minimal supervision
- Proficient in reading our documentation, specifically the ReCharge API docs
- Knowledge in Salesforce/Hubspot CRM, SQL a plus
- Experience or knowledge in ecommerce industry
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.