The Solutions Architect is a technical thought leader focused on the implementation of Alteryx Products. In this role, you will leverage your in-depth technical knowledge and expertise to coach prospects and existing customers on how to deploy Alteryx effectively within their unique environment. This position will play an integral role in acting as a technical liaison to Alteryx Product Management and Development teams to aid in future development impactful initiatives for our customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide services (some billable) to foster proper Alteryx utilization.
- Communicate via phone, email, face-to-face and web meetings with customers assisting and guiding them through the technical aspects of Alteryx in pre and post sales conversations.
- Engage customers to extract critical technical and business drivers that may position company deliverables.
- Be responsive to customer demands and mitigate objections or product deficiencies.
- Develop and execute partner enablement plans which include onsite training, working sessions, and Q&A.
- Participate with our partner technical teams in selling cycles.
- Remain up-to-date on Alteryx solutions and products and maintain familiarity and adherence to all company methods and procedures.
- Ability to provide third level support including assisting with creating customized or out of the box solutions.
- Support and architect enterprise-scale solutions utilizing emerging platforms and technologies.
- Design and implement the optimal present and future-state data-blending and analytical architectures for customer scenarios.
- Evaluate and drive new and key technologies and methodologies including, but not limited to: Storage, I/O, Distributed Computing, Connected Devices, DevOps
- Travel requirements up to 50%
- College degree, 7+years of experience in a customer facing role including technical support, presales, or consulting.
- Proven experience supporting the sale of Business Intelligence tools, solutions, and applications.
- Understanding of different database and network security protocols
- Troubleshooting techniques for parsing and dissecting log files.
- Experience with software and hardware installation and configuration.
- Knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Strong communication with users, sponsors and stakeholders to determine evolving needs.
- Exceptional ability to listen, assess and document information from client.
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment and continuously re-prioritize while maintaining a constant focus on participating in the sales process.
- Experience with analytics tools such as SAS, SPSS, R, Scala, or MATLAB.
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP services.
- Experience with C++, Python, or other procedural languages.
- Dev Ops/ Hardware expertise
- DBA Skills/Metadata management
- System Security
- Virtualization support – AWS/Azure/Google