Solutions Architect (Software Engineer) US
Bitmovin provides API based Software that helps developers around the world to solve the most complex video problems with a video player library that plays everywhere. Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide!
We’re hiring Solution Architects to foster our customers’ technical success and overall happiness! Ideal Solution Architect candidates have online video as well as software engineering and web development/SaaS experience as well as proven success building strong relationships with customers. If you have these characteristics coupled with a desire to apply your skills to make our customers outspoken Bitmovin fans, we want to meet you! Solution Architects are responsible for getting new customers quickly up to speed with Bitmovin, ensuring that they get the most out of the platform, and helping them continue to develop and expand their successful use of Bitmovin’s Video Infrastructure for the
As a Solution Architect you will
- Understanding the customer’s needs and designing flexible and scalable solutions together with the customers
- Helping new and existing customers to be successful with the products of Bitmovin
- Assisting customers with the architecture of their applications
- Building strong relationships with the developers of our customers
- Optimize our internal and external documentation and processes
- Work closely with other teams to improve our product offerings and messaging around new products
- Gain unique insights into how the biggest media and technologies companies worldwide scale and operate using Bitmovin
- Making Bitmovin customers wildly successful
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Solid experience in software engineering, web development, and deployment
- Interest in Online Video Streaming
- Designing, scaling and monitoring high traffic web applications
- Working directly with technical customers as well as thoroughly understanding technical concepts
- Full professional English proficiency
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU, US and APAC
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities
- Choose your own hardware
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including Ooyala, RTL, Pro7Sat1, Bouygues Telecom, Cloudflare, Technicolor, Televisa, Zattoo and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Bitmovin is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
Empower your future and join us now!