The Intelepeer Contact Center Solutions Architect is responsible for delivering the technical win and product fit at customer accounts. They build customer trust in Intelepeer solutions, which results in customer success in the post-sale. The Solution Architect leads the technical pre-sales relationship, proposes technical architectures, demonstrates the product, anticipates concerns, and offers creative solutions.
The Contact Center Solutions Architect role is both highly technical and a skilled relationship builder. They are comfortable showing an engaging communications experience to a CEO or sketching out a flow on a whiteboard with technical decision makers. Utilize their technology background to lead the consultative discovery of the client/prospect’s business goals, objectives, and challenges and to translate them into effective technology solutions.
The Solution Architect plays a leadership role, by analyzing business processes and requirements, presenting related solutions, and driving the business case and financial justifications.
*You will be traveling 20%-35% of the time for this role
- Serve as the technical design and architectural expert across the organization’s Enterprise Solutions’ portfolio
- Develop business justification including building ROI’s and cost analysis around cost reduction, efficiencies in business process or revenue opportunities.
- Focus on solution development and architectural design for assigned customer base with specific emphasis on the organization’s Enterprise communication platform solutions and managed services portfolio.
- Develop solutions/strategies using Intelepeer suite of CPaaS offerings to achieve desired customer outcomes.
- Develop and deliver technical presentations with customers and tailor content to audience as appropriate
- Author and deliver designs, statements of work (SOWs) ROI justification, and technical project plans incorporating service and program management activities.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of client’s business goals and challenges to ensure proper translation of the client’s needs into desired outcomes.
- 7+ years of experience serving in the capacity of a Technical Sales Engineer in a SaaS (Software as a Service) environment, or equivalent, with primary focus on Contact Center.
- Experience and knowledge of VoIP.
- Expertise in both premise and cloud based CCaaS, IVR’s and third-party integrations.
- Hands-on, high-energy, passionate, and creative problem solver with know how to get things done and ability to lead others to success
- Ability to build a deep understanding of a customer’s communications needs and guide them to a technical solution
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) and cloud application architecture.
- Some previous software development experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus:
- Backend (Java, C#, Node.js, Python, PHP)
- Working knowledge of CPaaS
- Experience in Cloud enabled APIs for Voice, Video, SMS
- Ability to present both technical and non-technical information to broad audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work in a team environment and explain complex system solutions customers.
- Effective written communication skills.
- Previous experience managing or supporting a contact center is a plus