Solution Architect at Alteryx
Alteryx is searching for an Solutions Architect based in our Plano, TX office. This position is remote-friendly.
Alteryx Solution Architects drive value throughout Alteryx and our Partners' organizations by providing expert engagements. This includes Pre-Sales and Post-Sales support, deep technical training to upskill our partners and customers, and helping to build and grow the Services and Partner programs at Alteryx.
• Support and maintenance of services hours sold to our customers and ensuring the on-time delivery of those services through our partners and internal resources where appropriate.
• Regular communication with the account teams regarding our customers and how best to deliver services.
• Remain up to date on the latest Alteryx solutions and products and maintain familiarity and adherence to all company methods and procedures.
• Lead the process to define and implement new Services offerings, Delivery Best Practices, and Delivery Templates across the practice.
• Leverage knowledge of a domain, industry, or Alteryx Solutions to increase Alteryx's credibility primarily in post-sales situations.
• May work on consulting projects and special projects as assigned; acts as technical lead on projects as assigned.
• Delivers standard, customized and/or strategic demonstrations and presentations outlining the functional capabilities, competitive advantages, and business benefits of the Alteryx solutions as they apply to customer needs.
• Participates in product and solution training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge of core components of Alteryx offerings and assigned solution areas, how each solution addresses business challenges, competitive information to identify how our solution stands apart, and what challenges/limitations may be encountered.
• Communicate via phone, email, face-to-face and web meetings with account teams and partners assisting and guiding them through the aspects of services delivery with Alteryx
• Develop and certify partner enablement plans which can include onsite training, working sessions, and Q&A.
• Build deep technical enablement and training materials for our partners to understand the latest features, how they work, their value, and customer integration.
• Knowledgeable of AWS, Azure, and GCP cloud services, how customers leverage them, and how Alteryx integrates.
• Works proactively with Systems Engineers, Technical Architects, and other Solutions Architects to strategize on opportunities for cross-training and knowledge transfer.
• Recognize opportunities to streamline training for new hires and assist with onboarding new practice team members.
• Develop and coach appropriate practice team members
• Travel requirements up to 30%
• College degree, 5+ years of experience in a customer facing role including technical support, presales, or consulting.
• Demonstrated thought leader in a domain or industry (published articles, lead demand generation activities, and spoke in the business track at conferences/events)
• Must have expert knowledge of Alteryx technology, architecture, and resources.
• Ability to have deep conversations with Enterprise Architects and Engineers to scope services in the enterprise.
• Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Understanding of different databases and network security protocols.
• Troubleshooting techniques for parsing and dissecting log files.
• Experience with software and hardware installation and configuration.
• Strong communication with users, sponsors, and stakeholders to determine evolving needs.
• Exceptional ability to listen, assess and document information from partners and account teams.
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and continuously re-prioritize while maintaining a constant focus on participating in the sales process.
• Experience with traditional RDBMS databases and/or NoSQL databases
• Experience with Oracle NetSuite or other ERP solutions
• Dev Ops / Hardware expertise
• Strong knowledge of Windows Server and Linux
• DBA Skills/Metadata management
• System Security, including Networking, TLS, LDAP, Active Directory
• Virtualization support - VMware, AWS, Azure, Google
• Experience with C++, Python, or other procedural languages.
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Plano, TX is $106,600-$160,000. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This is a commission-based role and is eligible for stock grants.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here."
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.