Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including American Express, Sony, Vice Media, TaylorMade, Sotheby's, Stitchfix, OfficeMax, Multichoice, Delivery Hero, ITV, and Klarna.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives, provide long term vision and strategic advice, technical, business consulting and product/domain expertise to customers
- Envision, develop and implement solutions with Freshworks products and suites within the customers ecosystem
- Instill confidence to customers by designing and proposing solutions keeping in mind the possibilities and limitations of the products
- Facilitate, anchor and drive technical discussions, white boarding, requirements gathering and elicitation.
- Determine the scope of the implementation technology solution and the resources required to successfully complete
- Conduct implementation pilots and help customer envision final solution
- Train new customers on the systems to get them started on implementations
- Identify patterns across industries, verticals and domains and create appropriate shareable assets
- Identify areas of improvement within the Professional Services organization and make recommendations to Management
- Develop risk mitigation plans
- Ensure sales, account management, and support have appropriate tools, knowledge and information to sell and support the Professional Services offerings
- Collaborate with product development, engineering, and other services teams throughout the lifecycle for achieving set objectives
- Produce and manage customer-facing documentation. Produce technical proposals, and reports as necessary
- Coach, mentor, motivate and manage team members to influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to growth
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 15+ years experience in SaaS/Information Technology industry
- 5+ years experience as a Solution Architect
- Hands-on experience with configuring SAAS products such as Freshdesk, Freshservice, Workday, Salesforce, Zendesk, Servicenow
- Solid experience in the CRM and/or CX domains
- Basic understanding of current technology trends and programming concepts
- Understanding integrations (using REST APIs) with cloud systems
- Attitude and ability to learn and adapt to a fast evolving platform, and understand various SAAS products and ecosystem
- Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate good teamwork
- Passion to solve customer requirements using our products