Solution Architect - Partners at Druva
Solution Architect - Partners
Location: Remote, US
Type of Employee: FTE - Solution Architect
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
The solution architect for partners will create and drive innovative new products and features with technology partners including (but not limited to): AWS, Dell, VMware, and Palo Alto Networks. The solution architect will build close relationships with partners to understand and influence their technology roadmaps and potential collaborations with them. This person will also work with product management, engineering, and the Druva Labs team to translate those ideas into Proofs of Concept and products. Finally, the solution architect will take an outbound role - working with joint customers, presenting at events, and helping with marketing activities. A successful solution architect will act as a connector between all parts of the organization. This role reports directly to the CTO.
- Manage technical relationships with key partners - e.g. AWS, Dell, VMware, Palo Alto Networks
- Identify innovative new products and services that could be created with our partners
- Work with product management, engineering, and labs to translate ideas into projects
- Outbound partner activity - conference presentations, videos, podcasts, blogs
- Customer engagement - direct and via SE training
- Education - BA in Computer or other technical degree
- 10+ years of experience in the computer industry
- Experience with AWS, VMware, data protection required
- Experience with SaaS, security, and data analytics desired
- History of working with customers, resellers, and/or technical partners