Software Trainer at Zen Planner
Club Automation is a leading cloud-based software provider that helps the health and athletic industry to manage their clubs more efficiently.Job Description
As a Club Automation Software Trainer, you will be tasked with teaching our customers how to use our top-notch software solutions. To be successful in this role, you will need excellent customer service, great communication skills, a ‘whatever it takes’ work ethic, superb motivation and plenty of patience.
What you'll be responsible for...
- Executing successful training to a diverse set of customers
- Participating as a primary trainer on Tier 1 and Tier 2 customer go-lives
- Receiving great customer feedback via post-go-live surveys
- Demonstrating knowledge on Club Automation software
- Assisting with special projects including:
- Process improvement
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer and multi-tasking skills
- Create, build, and maintain relationships and rapport with clients
- Identify complex problems and information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Able to maintain professionalism and act with integrity
- Ability to work independently; take initiative; self-direct in order to handle and prioritize requests
- Ability to handle stressful situations or dissatisfied customers
- Train and teach others how to use product(s)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing “career defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- 8 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.