Software Test Analyst II at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
NextGen Banking Implementations is hiring LFI Banking and Digital Services team! This team is comprised of Test Managers, Test Leads, Testers and Defect Coordinators who are responsible for validating our Digital One system across multiple client implementation projects. The projects are fast moving, highly complex and will provide a challenge for all levels of resources. The team uses the latest best in class technology tools to accomplish our goals. This role can sit remotely from anywhere in the US
What you will be doing
As a Software Analyst II, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and upgrading manual or automated test scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans. You will create and maintain processes of the quality program and provide consulting for software development or operations processes, quality practices, quality audits and software measurements.
- Develops, maintains and upgrades manual or automated test scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans.
- Performs usability testing for total system performance, reliability, scalability and security.
- Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
- Controls and manages own daily test activities.
- Provides internal quality assurance.
- Supports test lead to identify risks and develops mitigation strategies.
- Organizes and maintains the test script library.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- 4+ years experience with Quality Assurance experience with large, complex projects and environments
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Good communication skills with the ability to talk to all levels of project and client management
- Understanding of defined testing processes and demonstrated willingness to learn new systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of banking principles, including deposits and loans (personal and commercial)
- Agile methodology experience
- Experience with various of methods, tools and technology used in software testing particularly the use of quality management methods
- Knowledge of object-oriented development tools, techniques and principles with expertise in at least one object-oriented language (i.e. Java)
Added Bonuses if you have:
- Knowledge of Systematic software
- Knowledge of Digital One software
- Knowledge of TestRail
- General understanding of automation testing processes
- Commercial Lending experience
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A wide range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.