Software Test Analyst II at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
In this role you will be working heavily with the off-shore team to coordinate testing for Oracle RMB. You will need to bring hands on experience and understanding of how the data comes from upstream as well as pricing, transactions, service codes, and SQL skills for batch jobs. This team is based out of Cincinnati, OH and is open to remote candidates that will be open to relocation in the future.
- Develops, maintains and upgrades manual or automated test scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans.
- Work with Oracle Revenue Management and Billing Module (RMB)
- Develop System level and UAT scripts and scenarios in support of component specific testing.
- Performs usability testing for total system performance, reliability, scalability and security.
- Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
- Controls and manages own daily test activities.
- Provides internal quality assurance.
- Supports test lead to identify risks and develops mitigation strategies.
- Organizes and maintains the test script library.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- 4+ years of Software Test Analysis experience – particularly automation
- Hands on expertise in Oracle Revenue Management and Billing (ORMB).
- A good technical understanding of ORMB products.
- Experience in functional areas such as Pricing, billing, revenue management, payments & collections in any of the following verticals Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets, and Cards & Payments.
- Experience working in a .NET, J2EE environment, Oracle, UNIX, SQL.
- WebLogic and Oracle Database Knowledge.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain automated test cases based upon the automation framework using TOSCA / any other automation tool.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in Financial Services industry
- Agile Team experience
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and a fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.