The following knowledge skills and attributes are required:
- BS degree and 5-8 years of prior relevant experience
- Must have a strong background in Software Engineering with a deep understanding of application servers, development methodologies, operating systems, technical platforms/architecture, and the application workflow lifecycle OR User Experience (UX) background with a deep understanding of user centered design, visual and interaction design, and front-end engineering.
- Excellent oral and written communication, product demonstration, customer service, and presentation skills required.
- Intrinsically/self-motivated: must thrive in situations where given autonomy and responsibility to find solutions to problems with limited direction.
- Have a general business acumen to align solutions to business outcomes. Storytelling skills to share the why and how of what we do.
- Must be able to successfully manage multiple projects from multiple clients while working with different account managers.
- Must excel at developing processes when needed and be comfortable problem-solving in ambiguous settings.
The following knowledge skills and attributes are preferred:
- Possess a deep understanding of Federal Gov't processes and ability to dissect RFI/RFP's
- US Citizen with an active Secret security clearance.
- Ability to give and receive feedback. A central part of living our core values is our environment of safe, timely, and direct feedback. We require and coach our employees on how to provide constructive and critical feedback to their peers, reports, and leadership. This can take on many forms; written, verbal, in a group setting, and one on one, and can involve topics ranging from job performance and leadership effectiveness to root cause analysis, communication, and integrity. While not always comfortable, we see the ability to give and receive feedback in a safe environment as a job requirement common across all practices and roles, and a vital aspect of our culture and continuous improvement.
- Possesses a high level of Integrity. Acts ethically and is above reproach. Builds trust through their honesty, reliability, and authenticity. Possesses a strong concern for the needs of his/her colleagues. Takes tough principled stands even if they are unpopular. Meets commitments and keeps promises.
- Demonstrates Self-control. Manages his/her impulsive feelings and distressing emotions and operates without any personal agenda. Stays composed, positive and unflappable even in trying moments. Thinks clearly and stays composed and focused under pressure.
- Must be Flexible. Smoothly handles multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change. Is able to work collaboratively to get things done. Proactively seeks the advice and suggestions of peers, subordinates, and superiors. Adapts strategies and tactics to fit fluid circumstances. Is flexible in how he/she sees events.
- Is Optimistic. Demonstrates a positive mental attitude. Persists in seeking goals despite obstacles and setbacks. Operates from a hope of success rather than a fear of failure. Sees setbacks as due to manageable circumstances rather than a personal flaw.
- Continuously Develops Others. Committed to the continuous process of education and development of self and colleagues. Acknowledges people's strengths and accomplishments. Offers useful feedback and helps to identify others' needs for future growth and improvement. Mentors and gives timely coaching that fosters an individual's skills.
- Able to Intuitively Understand the way people think and work. Understands the forces that shape views and actions of clients, customers, or competitors. Accurately reads an organizational and external reality.
- Models Leadership qualities. Articulates and arouses enthusiasm for a shared vision and mission. Leads by example.
- Is a catalyst for Change. Recognizes the need for change and removes barriers. Challenges the status quo to acknowledge the need for change. Champions the change and enlists others in its pursuit.
- Fosters Excellence in Communication. Is effective in give-and-take, registering emotional cues in attuning their message. Deals with difficult issues straightforwardly. Listens well; seeks mutual understanding and welcomes the sharing of information fully. Fosters open communication and stays receptive to bad news as well as good.
The world is changing - fast. To keep pace, companies must find new ways to get to market faster, disrupt the status quo, optimize operational models, and create experiences their employees and consumers desire. Companies know they must embrace digital, but too often they start the process at the end - with prescriptive technology. We start with the customer.
WWT identifies business needs - then designs, develops, and integrates custom software solutions for clients across the Department of Defense, Health Care, Financial Services, Retail, and every industry in-between. Our flexible methodologies and multi-disciplined delivery teams promote intuitive experiences, unparalleled quality, regular analysis of metrics, and iterative product testing.
World Wide Technology (WWT) is a $10B global technology integrator with expertise across supply chain, networking, collaboration, and security - we form a unique nucleus of end-to-end creative and technology capabilities needed to help transform our clients' businesses at scale. Our teams are deeply connected and bring their shared insights across industries, disciplines, and markets to every engagement.
Based in St. Louis, we work closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HP, EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMWare and Dell, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. WWT employs more than 3,800 people and operates more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the seventh consecutive year.
World Wide Technology, LLC offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Primary Work Site Locations:
2300 15th Street, Denver CO, 80202