We are looking for self-motivated, creative, proactive individuals to join us in our fast-paced development environment. As part of the quality team we work with developers, project managers and other stakeholders developing tests strategies, providing insightful SW quality BI analytics, metrics tracking and reporting, troubleshooting technical issues and working to resolve defects.
- Conduct Business Intelligence analysis across numerous test and defect sources to highlight risk and own strategic quality initiatives.
- Develop compressive product test strategies to ensure coverage and traceability targets are achieved.
- Consult with technical development leads on feature designs to ensure product testability and identify coverage gaps in existing test tools or technologies.
- Drive the development of Feature Test Plans, partnering with embedded QE and System Test Engineers.
- Develop and maintain SW quality dashboards aligned with committed SW quality KPIs..
- Demonstrated knowledge of complex NFR test strategies, focused on performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Consult with QE System Test team to enhance framework roadmap initiatives.
- Act as a customer advocate, committed to delivering quality throughout the company.
Skills and Experience:
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years providing test architecture quality engineering on enterprise software products and systems
- 3+ years of Python test automation experience
- Experience with Docker SaaS products
- Extensive experience in scaled services frameworks and product architectures
- Comprehensive experience with REST APIs, including test automation development
- Test strategy development involving internal and external customers
- Hardware platform test planning and strategy development
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum driven development environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexible, independent and self-motivated
Helpful additional skills: