Software Quality Engineer at Alteryx, Inc.
As a Senior Software Quality Engineer, you’ll be part of the development team, and work with developers, project managers and other stakeholders developing tests plans, executing tests, tracking and reporting results, troubleshooting issues and working to resolve defects.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work as part of the development team to refine feature and stories helping to drive quality into all aspect of the product.
- Design, create, execute, track and maintain manual and automated functional and regression test suites.
- Provide insight into test requirements, design and implementation.
- Analyze requirements and technical documentation to plan, develop and implement tests.
- Document, track and escalate issues.
- Provide detailed problem analysis to the development teams driving product quality.
- Act as a customer advocate, committed to delivering quality throughout the company.
- 5+ years as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- MS/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience coding in at least one with the following scripting languages:
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum driven development environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with automation frameworks like Mocha, Jest, Selenium, etc
- Flexible, independent and self-motivated
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Rally CA Agile