Software Quality Assurance Analyst III (Functional Testing) at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
We're looking for a Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Analyst III to join our Team at Arrow Digital. This individual will work under limited QA Management supervision and is an experienced professional. They will be managing the work for their assigned area, writing test plans and scripts, performing testing on new software development and changes to existing software ensuring compliance to company standards and end-user requirements.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Managing all SQA activities on a project including planning and facilitating defect review meetings with IT and creating estimates.
- Reporting testing status to the SQA Manager, IT Project Managers and upper management.
- Reviewing business requirements and creates detailed test plans and test scripts for both manual and automated testing.
- Writing, maintaining, and executing automated test script for web based application involving cross browser testing using Selenium with C# / Java.
- Writing, maintaining, and automating testing on REST APIs using POSTMAN.
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of related experience in both automation and manual/functional testing and 3-4 year experience with Master degree or 5-6 years of related experience with bachelors.
- 4 Years Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related studies
- Direct experience with Selenium
- Experience with C# and/or Java
- Experience with REST API's, including Postman
- Experience with both Automation and Manual/Functional Testing
- UAT Testing
- Post production validation
Even Better if You Have:
- Experience with SAP Hybris
What We Offer at Arrow:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!
Not ready to apply just yet? Join our Talent Community!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)