SpotX is the leading video advertising platform shaping digital video and the future of TV globally.
- Writing test plans and test cases for user stories, automated test cases and regression scripts
- Work with a QA automation team to build regression frameworks and run regression test suites daily
- Coming up with creative ideas on how to test
- Work on a scrum team comprised of 4 to 5 developers
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings and all meetings of the agile SLC: planning, estimation, retrospectives, demos, etc
- 2 years of QA or development experience
- Experience in one of the following programming languages: PHP, Java, .NET, Python, etc
- Worked with SQL
- Smart, with technical abilities that enable you to learn fast and be creative in your solutions
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Comfortable at a shell prompt (e.g., Unix/linux experience)
- A love for making software better!
- Selenium and other open source testing tools experience
- SOAP, REST, XML, JSON
- Web-scale environments
- Understanding of source control (Subversion, GIT, etc)
- Developing personal projects, or contributing to open source projects
- A fast-paced, innovative company building best-in-class technology from 12 offices around the world
- A fun, casual, and collaborative culture with a commitment to work-life balance
- Unlimited PTO (work it out with your team first!), company closed from Christmas to New Years
- Comprehensive Benefits Package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k matching program and education assistance
- Annual technical education stipend
- Gym reimbursement, employee assistance and wellness programs
- Through our SpotX for Change program which matches up to $250 per year of employee donations to charities, SpotX contributed over $35K to charitable organizations in 2019
SpotX strives to attract, invest in, and develop a diverse group of people.
At SpotX, we seek to build an inclusive workforce and work environment. We hire based on experience and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
The company’s solutions enable media owners to monetize content across all screens and streams while providing advertisers with direct access to brand-safe, premium inventory. With best-in-class technology purpose-built for video, SpotX’s trusted, GDPR/CCPA-compliant solutions are employed by some of the largest media owners in the world including A+E Networks, Crackle Plus, The CW Network, Dentsu CCI, Discovery, Electronic Arts, Fox Corporation, fuboTV, Gannett, Microsoft, Newsy, Pluto TV, Roku, Sling TV, and Vudu. In the US, SpotX works with nearly all major OTT stakeholders and reaches 4 out of 5 viewers of ad-supported CTV, or 50 million households. In early 2019, SpotX acquired Yospace which powers server-side ad insertion (SSAI) for all live and video on demand content streamed to connected devices. SpotX is a subsidiary of Bertelsmann’s RTL Group and is headquartered in Denver with 12 offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC regions. Learn more at www.spotx.tv.