Software QA Analyst at Hotel Engine
Hotel Engine seeks a QA Analyst with strong experience in manual testing to join our engineering team. You will work directly with our dev and product teams and the employees using our software to help shape the future of our company. Our team is focused on shipping quality product and we want to add a self-starter who truly enjoys software development, product ownership, solving problems, and learning something new every day.
The ideal candidate loves ensuring that we are shipping quality code. The right candidate wants to be the go-to resource for their areas of responsibility and share what they know and learn with teammates. Remote candidates are encouraged to apply if they can commit to being in Denver within four weeks after receiving an offer.
- Do two-week sprints with daily standups and biweekly grooming, planning, and retrospectives.
- Be a good teammate who follows our working agreement. We’re looking for hard workers who don’t let their ego get in the way.
- Follow a part-time Work from Home schedule.
- Ship code daily to our production, staging, and continuous integration environments. Test results, deployments, and production monitoring alerts are posted to Slack.
Education & Experience:
- 3+ years of software QA experience, required
- A passion for giving users a polished, highly usable experience.
- Experience with high volume, publicly-facing production site.?
- Experience with testing automation.
- Experience with mobile testing.
- Experience with Heroku.
- Experience in an agile environment.
What we provide:
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid holidays, sick time, and volunteer opportunities
- Discounted hotel rates
- Paid parental leave
- Craft brews and ciders on tap
- Company-sponsored social events and happy hours
- Paid gym membership
- Free organic fruit, snacks, and beverages
- Relaxed office and dress code
- Free on-site parking and bicycle storage
- Unmatched views of the Rocky Mountains