Are you interested in leading the transformation of cancer care through software that puts world-leading scientific knowledge in the hands of patients and their doctors? Do you have a passion for creating tools that empower users to take charge of their own destiny and bring world-class solutions to their challenges? If so, join our growing team at VieCure, the company that is revolutionizing cancer care. We are looking for full time, highly motivated and creative Software Engineers who are seeking an exciting opportunity to work with cutting edge development tools to engineer solutions that will disrupt the way cancer care is delivered today. The positions are located in our head office in the Denver Tech Center.
You’ll be a critical member of a small engineering team working on AI and database driven new cloud-based technologies. This isn’t an average position where you might be restricted to working on one small piece of the company’s technology: we’re an entrepreneurial, nimble and dynamic organization, where you’ll have influence over our whole development cycle, from design to production. These jobs involve the following responsibilities:
- Participating in the development process starting with definition, and continuing through design, build, test, release, and maintenance
- Understanding end-user requirements, then translating those into pragmatic and effective technical solutions
- Participating in joint design and brainstorming sessions to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and associated products
- Designing and developing both simple workflow and complex logic applications that effectively interact to provide a streamlined and friendly user experience
- Ensuring quality throughout the process through unit tests, automation and code reviews
- Successfully delivering on-time solutions to challenging problems
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Successful candidates for these positions will possess a combination of the following skills and experience:
- Current hands-on experience in software design and coding
- A bachelor's or post-graduate degree in a software-related field
- A track record of completing projects on time and to quality standards
- Experience working with C#, Visual Studio/ASP.net, Angular, Web APIs, MS SQL Server, MS Azure
- A "learn-it-all" mindset, where no task is too daunting and new technologies bring exciting new challenges
If you share our passion for revolutionizing the way cancer care is delivered, and in enabling better outcomes for patients, come join our team and help us shift the power balance in cancer care!