Software Engineering Team Lead - Core Engine
Why work for just any analytics company? At Alteryx, we are explorers, dreamers, and innovators. We’re on a journey to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can’t do it without people like you, leading the way. Forget the stereotypical tech companies of the past. Embrace the unconventional, exercise your imagination and help alter the future with Alteryx.
As a Team Lead for the Alteryx Engine you'll support the core software component of the Alteryx Designer, Alteryx Server, and Alteryx Analytics Gallery products. It is responsible for the fast and efficient execution of workflows. Join us in building the next generation Alteryx engine, built using modern C++ tools and techniques.
· Accountable for the delivery of team objectives.
· Mentoring and coaching a team of engineers. Engineers could be at a variety of levels.
· Work with the product management team and your team members to break product requirements into actionable work.
· Work with the team to ensure solid engineering practices are adhered to.
· Work with the team, other team leads, and the architecture team to design a quality product.
· Identify dependencies and collaborate with other teams and team leads to resolve. Additionally, collaborate with other team leads to support the organization's mission to deliver a complete, high-quality product.
· Negotiate with the product team to identify realistic delivery goals and allocate time for technical debt
· 3+ years in Software Development (preferably C++)
· Strong communication skills
· Strong technical background
· Solid understanding of the product development process here at Alteryx
· Passion for delivering quality software
Leadership that demonstrates the values of Alteryx and the product development organization