Recurly is growing! Join us to make subscriptions a competitive advantage for businesses worldwide. Recurly is a leading enterprise subscription billing platform that serves companies of all sizes, including some of the largest Fortune 500 organizations in the world.
Recurly is committed to building the premier subscription and payments platform. We are looking for an energetic and dynamic leader to build and extend our core payments infrastructure and payment integrations. You will help ensure the continued success of our company and our engineering team during our rapid and international growth, and your impact and contribution to the bottom line will be significant. Our ideal candidate will possess familiarity with payments systems and processors, and/or financial systems experience generally.
You are a strong and experienced engineering leader who is comfortable working in multiple languages and frameworks, and on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be leading our Payments team, helping to create and evolve our gateway integration and management services.
- Developing a technical expertise in the details of payments processing and integrations
- Leading a high performing agile payments development team
- Leading the evolution of Recurly payments infrastructure to support rapid iteration of payment integrations and features
- Identifying technical and customer-facing impacts, recommending best-practices and/or alternate approaches, and providing timeline estimates
- Participating in requirements and solution design sessions, working closely with stakeholders from across the entire organization
- Collaborating on and informing cross-functional teams of new feature technical design, technical requirements, limitations, and implementation
- Articulating development status and challenges to both technical and non-technical audiences
- 3+ years of experience leading highly performing agile development teams
- Mastery of agile / SCRUM practices and theory
- Experience with publicly facing applications at scale
- A quality-first mindset, and demonstrated experience producing high-quality code
- Ability to develop features end to end, synthesizing feedback from stakeholders and turning ideas into complete and thoughtful solutions
Recurly, Inc. provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, Asana, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2010, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 42 countries.
Offices located in San Francisco, California, Boulder, Colorado, and New Orleans, Louisiana
Read Full Job Description