Software Engineering Manager at Modivcare (Greater Denver Area, CO)
If you are a passionate software engineering professional looking for a rewarding opportunity to support your community, this may be a great fit for you!
- Manage cross-functional and geographically dispersed software teams responsible for the quality, timely execution, and delivery of products and features.
- Prioritize and organize workload; manage resource management.
- Coach development and design teams with detailed guidance during the product development lifecycle.
- Lead the full product development lifecycle from concept, to design, to releases, to testing and QA, to release, and post-release code maintenance.
- Guide teams consisting of direct reports and matrixed team members to accomplish desired project outcomes.
- Manage the product backlog (epics, stories, and sprints) to provide prioritized content and capabilities to meet validated customer use cases.
- Present proposed solutions and report status to upper management.
- Organize and delegate work to different levels of software developers.
- Implement software proposals and estimate scope of work.
- Ensure project documentation is created on projects.
We are excited to speak to someone with the following...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years related and prior management experience
- Experience delivering customer-facing applications, defining and enforcing application development standards, and patterns, and general UI/UX best practices.
- Experience using Agile software development processes to plan, manage, and implement projects.
- Make technical decisions on software development projects.
- Technical knowledge in modern distributed software architecture and AWS platforms and services.
- Knowledge of databases (Relational and NoSQL); RESTful web services and APIs; containerized applications; messaging patterns; and modern web front-end technologies.
- Background in Java or Python, Agile (Scrum) development.
- Perform as a systems architect who has led Agile dev teams.
- Transform our application portfolio into a service architecture.
We value our team members and realize the importance of benefits for you and your family. Modivcare offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
- 3 Medical Plans with Prescription Drug Benefits
- 2 Dental Plans
- Vision Benefits
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-Tax and Post --Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Legal Services
- Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity and Cancer Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation Services
- Employee Discounts (retail, hotel, food, restaurants, car rental and much more!)
Modivcare. Because we care...always.
5 brands have joined together for one calling and we recognized an important need--to improve access to care by addressing the social factors that influence patient health outcomes. Our roots as a logistics leader have laid the foundation for our transformation into a tech-enabled healthcare company making better connections to care.
Salary: $106,426 - $198,193 annually
Bonus eligible based upon company and individual performance
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Modivcare requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Modivcare is an equal opportunity employer and consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, will consider requests for exemptions from this policy as required under the law.