Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
The newly formed Module team will focus on new customer-facing products. The team utilizes our platform and its primitives to build, experiment, and iterate providing value to our customers. This team’s focus is to transform our industry.
As an engineering manager for the module team, you’ll start by building a team of 4-6 engineers that will be responsible to design, develop, and manage one (or more) of the multiple modules making the Automox product. You’ll lead and represent engineering execution and be a part of the leadership team that defines the direction of how the Automox product line evolves. To do this, you’ll need to collaborate with peers across different functions -- other engineering teams, product leaders, design leaders, and more.
- Have a self-driven attitude - able to own problems and deliver solutions.
- Collaborative in nature, with partners across different functions (engineering, product, design)
- Highly communicative to understand customer needs and regularly align with your team and partners.
- Coach for your team, regularly gathering and providing feedback to your team and fostering a healthy team culture.
- 7+ years of total experience in engineering.
- 2+ years in directly managing a team of engineers.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, across functions like product, design, and other engineering leads.
- Bonus points for experience with infrastructure and high-scale applications.
- Experience with designing and reviewing complex distributed systems.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.