Our mission is to raise the world's security confidence. And we are disrupting the cybersecurity status quo with the speed and simplicity required to outmaneuver attacks while rewriting the rules for how resilient infrastructure can be.
Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth. Automox has become the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious and creative people bent on solving one of the most challenging problems in the security industry. Ready to be part of something extraordinary?
At the heart of our work here at Automox is to raise the world's security confidence. We are seeking a results-oriented leader who thrives in growth stage product companies. This role requires passion for growing and developing Engineers and Engineering teams fosters teamwork, and strives for excellence.
THE FUN STUFF
- Be part of a growth-stage product company that is redefining the market segment
- Be a trusted resource and develop strong relationships throughout Engineering and the company as a whole
- Bring a great attitude as we develop the new team and all the fun that comes with building a great Engineering team and overall company culture
- Work with people who value empathetic and direct communication, foster environments that are highly collaborative, but also challenging, and empower people to do their best work.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- A demonstrated track record of building and leading high-velocity teams
- Self-starter, proactive, motivated, responsible with a passion for Engineering excellence, and delivering solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, professional and confident phone/email skills
- You’re a curious thought leader who’s well-versed in modern approaches such as Lean Startup, Domain Driven Design, Evolutionary Design, CI/CD, Accelerate Metrics, etc.
- You've experienced the difficulties related to scaling and re-architecting platforms and infrastructure through orders of magnitude of growth.
- You’re familiar with cloud environments and technologies, designing and reviewing complex distributed systems.
- You’re fluent in Java, PHP, and/or Python
- You’re not afraid of storing or retrieving data at scale in a service-oriented architecture.
- You’re an advocate for Test Driven Development as an enabler of quality and overall velocity
- The words containerization and orchestration bring a smile to your face.
- You take what you do seriously, but you do not take yourself seriously.
- 7+ years of total experience in engineering
- 2+ years in directly managing a team of engineers
- Comfortable working in a remote/distributed work environment requiring excellent verbal, written, and asynchronous communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally, lead projects, lead teams, and make things happen
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $150,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only. Automox offers additional compensation and benefits including: an annual bonus program and equity; comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; STD & LTD, life insurance and AD&D; tele-medicine and mental health options; flexible spending account; pet insurance; legal shield and ID shield; 401k; perk stipends; an internet allowance; paid time off (including flexible PTO, company recharge days, sick time, paid parent support leave, and medical leave); adoption assistance; flexible schedules; and a remote-first culture. Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurship, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.