Software Engineer at TalentReef
A Day in the Life
- Work on a balanced team creating feature enhancements for our customers A balanced team is people who value multi-disciplinary collaboration and iterative delivery focused on customer value as a source for innovation.
- Working in CI/CD environments and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Troubleshooting bugs and production issues
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending training workshops, reading journals, or online references
- Advocate architectural designs with/for the team
- Work with a talented team in an agile environment, sharing knowledge with each other
- Be a part of the Wednesday afternoon Gaming sessions
- Have fun while developing the SaaS solution that helps companies hire and make suggestions to enhance the employee lifecycle process.
Key success factors
- 2+ years of Software Development Experience with Java, Spring and React (We are looking for all levels)
- Understanding of Distributed and Service Oriented Design Patterns
- Enterprise deployment awareness
- Experience with RDBMS
- Experience with NO SQL database systems?
- Proficient with REST principles
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Desire for continuous learning
- Desire to have fun and enjoy the people that you work with.
One more thing: Not sure you meet all the qualifications? Apply anyway! We don't hire off key words. We hire real people who have experience and skills we want to hear about. This could be your dream job, but you won't know unless you apply.
The Location: Downtown Denver or Remote
The Salary: $75,000-145,000
The People: We consider the people at TalentReef to be the strength of our company. TalentReef is a great place to learn and work, and we look forward to your contributions in fueling our growth and optimizing our client's talent management processes.
We take care of our team and provide great benefits:
- Flexible Time Off (Unlimited)
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Free RTD EcoPass
- Subsidized parking
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, Kombucha and Cold Brew on tap
- Career Journey planning and employee recognition
Culture is important to us and there are numerous options to get involved and collaborate, including giving back to our local communities, staying fit, joining our cultural networks, and having fun and celebrating together! The Rowdy Reef Crew (RRC) works to create events and opportunities for our employees to socialize and have fun.
- You find this posting
- It piques your interest
- You tell us you're interested (apply, email, scream from rooftop)
- We set up time to talk further about this amazing opportunity
- You meet the team in person and via Zoom
- You take the job and tell everyone how amazing your life has become
- You refer your friends, and they join the fun
The Advice: Don't ignore this opportunity. If nothing else, it will teach you the type of company you need to look for.
The Company: At TalentReef, we deliver the leading HR software and customer service expertise in partnership with the service industry. Your contributions both big and small will be valued, recognized, and rewarded at every step along our exciting journey. Our team is passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our customers.
TalentReef is proud to be an EEOE, M/F/D/V, and we are committed to diversity both in practice and spirit at the corporate level