Software Engineer at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialcareers and ClearanceJobs, all services of DHI Group, Inc. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need—which we do by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates and insights within the communities we serve. And we’re looking for talent like you to join us in our mission to Connect Futures Now.
Why join us?
We're a team of passionate achievers partnering for the success of our customers and colleagues.
We're transforming the markets we serve by celebrating flexibility, ingenuity and inclusivity in all we do.
We're engaged in challenging, meaningful work to enhance the livelihood of those using our services.
We're coalescing in open, collaborative and dynamic environment where everyone's voice matters.
And so as you grow your career with us, we all thrive.
Why this role?
As Software Engineer you'll design and develop internal and external web services and integrate with clients and other web services. You will be encouraged to learn, pick up new things, and thrive in our multidisciplinary environment where there are many challenging problems to solve. We are looking for a positive, flexible, and passionate, hands-on engineer who gets excited about using emerging technologies to solve difficult problems. You will be part of an expert team consisting of tech, product, and DevOps working in short iterations, building production-ready software to support a public-facing SaaS application.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, and implementing cloud-based REST and GraphQL APIs and applications to support business requirements
- Partnering with UX and product to design, create and implement UI components that follow Micro-frontend and Atomic design principles using Angular 11 and Web Components
- Developing unit and integration tests to test your code and integrating with continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines
- Generating OpenAPI, JSON Schema, DevOps and other documentation for your work as needed
- Collaborating with Architecture and other team members on the design of projects in a fast-paced environment
For this role, we're requiring:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- The ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Three (3) or more years' experience with analyzing, designing, coding, building, testing, and deploying application systems in a business environment:
- Experience building RESTful Web API's and integration systems with Typescript or Java
- Excellent understanding of SQL and NOSQL Databases (Postgres, MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Experience building large scale APIs and public-facing UIs
- Experience with event-driven software development
- Preferred experience that will help you stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Code*, Jenkins, Automated Testing, etc.)
- Experience with oauth technologies including Okta, AWS Cognito, OpenID
- Experience with Adaptive and Responsive UI design patterns
- Experience with AWS (EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudWatch, Code Pipeline, Code Deploy)
- Experience with emerging technologies such as Golang, GraphQL
- Experience with infrastructure tools such as Docker, Terraform, CloudFormation
Base salary/pay of $72,000 – $140,400 per year, plus 10% annual bonus at 100% of plan targets tied to company and individual performance. Offer will depend on location and level of job-related knowledge, skills, abilities and experience.
Healthy living - medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, life, wellness & fitness programs
Future living - 401(k) match, performance bonuses, education assistance, learning & development
Enjoy living - generous paid time off, parental leave, flexible summer hours, social & giving events
How to apply?
You can apply below. You'll just need to provide your resume and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.