Software Engineer at BillGO
BillGO is looking for a motivated individual with a passion for solving complex problems to join our team. The Software Engineer (Integrations/Core Systems) is a unique position that would have a broad technical background. Key factors for this position are not only technical aptitude, but also being a problem solver, continuous learner, and great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related major with strong academic record
- 3+ years of software development experience using a wide variety of current programming languages
- Strong software design and architectural mindset; experience with SOLID principles
- Fluency with either .NET or Java
- Experience with Azure and/or AWS cloud environments - preferably both
- Familiarity with workflows utilizing Selenium, Puppeteer, Scrapy, Beautiful Soup.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to own broad feature areas independently in a very fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work in a highly collaborative environment where the belief is that great ideas can come from anywhere in the organization
- Candidates must be able to foster idea generation, and work to cultivate the best ideas into an actionable plan
Recommended but not required:
- Experience with high-scale transactional data processing
- Experience with payments systems a plus
- Experience with scaling a hypergrowth company