Alteryx is searching for a Software Engineer in our Broomfield (Denver), CO office.
Alteryx, Inc. is the leader in self-service data analytics. Alteryx Analytics provides analysts the unique ability to easily prep, blend, and analyze all their data using a repeatable workflow, then deploy and share analytics at scale for deeper insights in hours, not weeks. Analysts love the Alteryx Analytics platform because they can connect to and cleanse data from data warehouses, cloud applications, spreadsheets, and other sources, easily join this data together, then perform analytics – predictive, statistical, and spatial – using the same intuitive user interface, without writing any code. Thousands of companies and data analysts worldwide rely on Alteryx daily.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help us build the next version of our core data processing Engine to scale in the cloud.
This is a greenfield project where you’ll be a core contributor from the ground up. We’re looking for engineers that are motivated self-starters that can work a feature from start to finish. The tech stack for this project is Go, GRPC, C++, Docker and Kubernetes.
The right fit is a strong team player that has a proven track record of delivering alongside other engineers. You should be highly motivated to learn new tools and technologies.
- Core engineering contributor to the project.
- Participate in an agile engineering environment.
- Participate in code reviews, ensuring our delivery of clean, well-tested, and performant software.
- Have a quality first mindset – building quality into the product from the start.
- 2+ years of experience in an engineering position
- Knowledge of and experience with object oriented and functional design patterns.
- Strong skills in critical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to detail.
- Experience using Git and Git-based pipelines.
- Experience with compiled language (Go, C++, Java)
- Exposure & knowledge of Node.JS and RESTful API web services.
- Docker, Kubernetes, deploying applications at scale.
- Experience working on high-performance distributed systems.
- Knowledge of concurrency and messaging in a high-performance distributed architecture
- Knowledge of systems design and development preferably leveraging open source and open standards.
- Understanding and commitment to modern software engineering principles/processes (Agile, Lean, DevOps) and continuous improvement through measurement
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Alteryx is an equal opportunity employer. Please let your recruiter or coordinator know if you need an accommodation during the interview.
Alteryx will not provide sponsorship for work visas or other employment authorization for this position.