About Adeptive Software
Adeptive is one of the fastest growing companies in the title and escrow software market thanks to our product ResWare’s continued strong adoption by agents and underwriters across the country. Our software and the services we offer are resolutely focused on allowing customers to supercharge their businesses without having to change their approach to one dictated by an inflexible tool.
We pride ourselves on a comfortable and supportive work environment populated by passionate and dedicated team members. We offer competitive salary and benefits and seek out individuals who are looking for a meaningful career — not just their next job.
We are fortunate to have a team that
- Gets it – smart and passionate learners,
- Really Gives a Shit – a heart-felt dedication to help our customers, our team and our community,
- Does the Right Thing – treats everyone with dignity and respect, and
- Has a healthy work-life balance – don’t try to wring every last ounce of energy out of themselves or our teammates.
And we’re dedicated to the proposition of keeping it that way.
If that resonates with you and you are passionate about the role below – please drop us a line.
Role and Responsibilities
As software engineer, you’ll work on a development team to create new features and maintain our flagship software, ResWare. You’ll collaborate with our product team to ensure we’re building the best possible products and work with our support team to resolve technical issues encountered while using our products.
- Develop new features, fix bugs, and maintain the code base for selected areas of our applications.
- Work on all components of our applications - server, database, web, API and desktop clients.
- Develop primarily with the following server-side languages and tools - C#, .NET, Visual Studio, MS SQL server, and Git
- Write clean, performant and secure code.
- Create unit tests to validate your code.
- Follow team coding practices and processes while contributing ideas for how we can improve them.
- Periodically provide level 3 support for our customer support team when production issues arise
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering, or the work experience to show you don’t need one
- You know how to communicate: In person, you’re personable and articulate. In written communication, you’re clear and helpful. In meetings, you contribute ideas.
- You can work full-time at our Superior, CO office. While we are mostly remote today, we do intend to return to working in-person eventually.
- Experience in our primary programming languages and tools (C#, .NET, Visual Studio, MS SQL server, and Git).
- Experience working on different types of applications (web, desktop, server, API, database).
- Experience developing and supporting large, enterprise software is a plus.
- Experience developing software for use in the real estate/title and settlement services is a plus.
- 3+ Yrs Experience in our primary programming languages and tools (C+, .NET, Visual Studio, MS SQL server and Git).
- 3+ Yrs Experience working on different types of applications (web, desktop, server, API, database).
- 3+ Yrs Experience developing and supporting large, enterprise software is a plus.