Software Engineer at Alteryx, Inc.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help us build a next generation platform SDK and API suite. You will be a technical leader, taking on the most complex design and implementation work while mentoring and supporting other team members. You are someone who loves developing code and tools for other developers, and has an eye for good design.
- Partners with product management and technical leadership in defining our SDK roadmap, including the feature and stories definitions (and related estimates) required to deliver it
- Takes on ownership of the more complex and fundamental SDK design and development work
- Participates in code reviews, ensuring our delivery of clean, well-tested, and performant software
- Fosters the growth of team members through mentoring, support, and servant leadership
- 5+ combined years of C++ and Python design and development experience
- Deep knowledge of modern C++ and experience with Python 3
- Strong knowledge of and experience with object oriented and functional design patterns
- Experience mentoring and developing others
- Strong skills in critical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to detail
- Experience with C++ or Python API and/or SDK development
- Experience working with, and on, open source software and open standards
- Understanding and commitment to modern software engineering principles/processes and continuous improvement through measurement